You can make sure that your goals are “SMART” (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and timely)
- Specific -Describe this sales goal in enough detail so that you can specifically define what is to be done; how it is important, or how it will have an impact on your overall business goal. Is it challenging?
- Measurable -Describe how this sales goal is to be measured. How will you know when the goal has been accomplished
- Attainable -Describe how this sales goal is attainable. Can it be accomplished?
- Relevant – Describe how this sales goal is relevant. How does it relate to your big picture?
- Timely -Describe how this sales goal is Timely. Can it be accomplished in a reasonable amount of time? “A Goal Without a Deadline is Only a Dream!”
(right click and select “Save Target/Link As”)